I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
SAINTS, UP AND ON! ((:
WE WON, WE WON! SAJC RUGBY BEAT RJC 15-10. WOOHOO ((: WELL DONE GUYS, WE'RE TREMENDOUSLY PROUD OF YOU!
my first 'live' rugby match, and i loved every darn moment of it. it's exhilarating. heart-stopping. adrenaline-pumping. action. action. action!
we were trailing behind 10-3 in the second half, and morale was rather low, cause we thought we were gonna lose. THEN, we scored a try and a whatchamacallit, and we were tied. 10-10, with not much time left. gosh, the SAINTS 'resurrected'. we were cheering our lungs out, esp when rjc were so close to the goal (forgive me, i knoweth not the technical terms in rugby).
we unanimously heaved a sigh of relief once we cleared GILBERT. (: hahaha. i lost my mind cheering, until i realised that we were close to the goal. all we needed was a try to win. AND WE DID!!!! it was so surreal okay, like a dream come true- we havent won in 17 years.
electricity rippled through the saints, and we went WILD. like really really wild. we were mad with glee/joy/excitement! esp A7. hahahaha (: it doesnt get any better than this, eh? i extremely admire their fighting spirit. ("Go SA, Go SA, GO! BRING THEM DOWN! BRING THEM DOWN!") i'm just speechless with joy. i'm so high! (((:
we're gonna go down to support timo ('ka zhua', cockroach in hokkien) tmr. hockey boys semis against vjc. confirm must go down. die die also must support them! hockey girls got thru to the finals! well done roxanne! A7 is super proud to have a starplayer in our class! (she scored the winning goal!!) whoppie dooooo.
GO TEAM SAJC!! ((:
kinda shaky cause i was jumping around, but nevertheless, ENJOY (:
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:19 PM