I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
so the odac list is out.
i'm shortlisted, yet astoundingly, i feel nothing much.. no jumping for joy, no excitement, no tingly sensation running through my body and no squealing. (as i had foreseen myself doing)
yes i am happy to be in odac, and i'm exhilarated and slightly breathless. yet i still feel downcast? i pondered about it for a while just now on the journey home, and realised that it was because i had no reason to celebrate. my friends, whom i wanted so much to get into odac with, weren't shortlisted. yes it is because of this that i feel down, and to a certain degree, upset and puzzled about how selection was conducted. mixed feelings yupp.
were we judged by our fitness? certainly not. i'm like the most unfit person there. or was it on something else? dunno la huh. (please note here that i'm not saying that odac sucks or anything; it is and still is my first choice of cca, the seniors are nice, i love outdoor-sy stuff, i love the things we do. don't get me wrong yeah (: i'm just ranting here.)
anyway enough about that, sweep them off your mind. let's talk about something more uplifting! the weekends are almost here! yess. finally. can't wait to get to church. i miss church peeps! esp besty!! ((: so, YAYY!
me: (sings) i've got a rumble in my tummy and i want strawberry shortcake.
trish: (echoes) rumble rumble, rumble rumble.
me: (sings) i've got a rumble in my tummy and i want strawberry shortcake.
trish: (echoes) rumble rumble, rumble rumble.
psst: i still can't cycle.
PRAISE HIM! :)
8:36 PM