I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
greetings (:
today is my first official holiday.
no camp, no school, no date, no nothing.
so what's a girl to do? SLEEP IN! (:
i woke up at 10 plus, but i didn't get my ass out of bed till like.. 11. JOY! (:
breakfast: frosties, a small pack of twisties and that superaddictive jap seaweed thing. lunch was roast pork rice. dearie me, at the rate i'm stuffing junk in my mouth, i'm going to tip pass 50kg, and that is not erm.. ideal.
after lunch, i watched tv.. and laid on the couch, aimlessly flipping through the channels in hope of finding relief to my ennui. just as i was on the verge of stonehood, joy! daddy announced that he had bought table-tennis paddles and suggested that we played a couple of games. i jumped at the opportunity to liberate my muscles and burn some calories. hahohee (:
it was fun playing on a real table-tennis table. it's more challenging cause the surface area that i had to cover was larger. oh and the bounce is different too. (psst: i got thrashed by my dad. he used to play competitively, you see.)
game over, we went home. i decided to pack my stuff. threw out a couple of things.. i'm contemplating throwing out some of my clothes too. i hope i can sell them at a flea market and get some cash out of it. (yesyes im broke, as usual)
NOW, i'm waiting for dinner. oh the life of pi mine. i'm going to start studying tomorrow. i promise! (:
PRAISE HIM! :)
7:06 PM