I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Monday, June 05, 2006
okay i'm back from the 2 camps.
exhausted? yes.
i swear i'm not going anywhere soon.
let's see. leadership training camp (ltc) at jalan bahtera (the spelling's wrong, it's my third time there alrdy and i still can't spell it! argh) was fun, surprisingly fun, actually. i was expecting it to be physically demanding, but it wasn't. it was more on the mental aspect, i suppose.
i conducted a high elements station (multi-line traverse) and a station game (helium hoop). i won't say i did very well. but for a first-timer i guess it was alright (: i won't go into details cause i can barely summon my body to walk to the kitchen (which is less than 5m from where i am) to get me a drink, let alone my brain to recall stuff.
camp was great, kuantan's lovely. we went to a beach resort by the way, and i didn't go to the beach. i was busy socialising with my bed (i.e sleeping) the whole time cause i was so drained after my ltc.
pastor benny ho's teachings were great. he helps put things into context and makes it so easy to grasp. we were doing a study on the book of philippians.
okay shopping was good, but oh, the lack of time! darn. the FOS there is awesome man. i got a really nice A&F top (: wooohooo. i loooooove it.
im retiring for the day. bye!
::
PRAISE HIM! :)
12:16 PM