I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
SOCCER BOYS.
I had the intention of blogging yesterday, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I was forced to postpone the grand event to today, or rather, now.
See, I was sitting in the church office in front of the computer screen, and I was just about to punch the first key when my bro came in. I lost my train of thoughts so I decided to sign out. He came, opened a new window and went to the Fifa World Cup website. Moments later, the boys came streaming into the office after playing soccer in the field.
I found myself surrounded by them as they pressed closer to look at the screen. Hot, sticky and sweaty. Their clothes had mud stains. Their shirts were dripping sweat, water and what-have-you. Their faces were flushed. Their arms were covered with beads of perspiration. The meer sight of them left me breathless.
I was gasping for a breath of fresh air. Gosh, THEY STANK!
I suppressed the urge to shout at them to get out cause I thought that that would be quite mean. I just sat there, rather helplessly, taking it all in. I kept making faces at Stephanie and she kept laughing. Boy, I was close to suffocation by the time the bulk of them went outside to play foosball (aka table soccer).
Foosball is damn fun okay, although I suck at it. The boys are darn good, but then again, they play it everyday. Yeah, but I thrashed Calvin and my bro. But that's also because they don't play that often. But who cares, I'm not the worst! (:
-get up and live.
added at 1.28pm,
I bought a top from Forever21 on Sunday and I love it! (:
Okay shit now I'm broke.
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:39 AM