Friday, June 16, 2006
the truth about love and lust.
The day started way too early for me man. I was forced out of bed by 7 plus; bathed, ate and left for Bev's place. I got there at about 0830, but the dear girl was still in the Land of Nod. Called her a billion times but her phone was off. For once, her phone was resting (I thought her phone died).
Nevermind the time spent waiting, stoning in the morning is good. It was chilly though, but the morning air is ever so refreshing (: Fast forward (just know that we had loads of fun, girl time is always awesome.)
Just watched the Argentina vs Serbia and Montenegro match. 6-0, baby, 6-0. Serbia got whooped man. The goals were beauties man, I love Cambiasso's goal. Lovely back-heel pass. Argentina looks damn promising.
Ok I'm tired, going to end here. BYE!
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:27 PM
>>>