Saturday, July 22, 2006
euphoria.
Yesterday was mad. Not busy/angry mad. But just pure madness. Tricia and I were going damn high during the Service Learning discussion in class. Hahaha, seductive chicken dance?!
AMA-SING.
I woke up at 8 today. (I can see your eyes popping out of their sockets already.) Mind you, it's a Saturday, i.e it's a miracle. This should go down in history books.
Yeah, I can't believe it either.
But I did, so believe it.
Anyway, waking up early is good. I don't have to rush around like a mad person later. I can use my time to just rrrrrrrrrrrrrelax and enjoy (: Ahhhh.. JOY.
I'm getting my dress today! I am happy. Happy. Happy. Happy.
Gonna meet besty at Parkway later. I'm leaving in half an hour's time (: Yeah, so that's all for now.
i need that compass
to tell me what my heart really wants.
PRAISE HIM! :)
9:46 AM
>>>