I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
hey there, mister.
Today marks the start of my Common Tests. (Have you ever wondered why they call Common Tests, common? Hmmm.) To kick off the agony of mugging was the General Paper. I think my essay was okay, but then again, my points were pretty invalid, and factoring in the fatigued state I was in.. well, maybe my essay isn't that alright after all.
Paper 2 was no better, question 5 was a flop.. and I didn't have enough time to complete my AQ. Baaah. I'm not expecting much this time round.
I had my Chinese oral exam today, and my oh my, it was a major screw-up. I thought it was okay la, I wasn't super disappointed or anything, I mean, c'mon, given my limited vocab in the language, it was already a feat trying to string up a sentence. It was still a disaster though, my articulation of the words was (and still is) horrendous. I used to be able to speak more fluently, but I haven't been conversing in Mandarin since my O'level oral exam, which was a year ago.
I'm actually quite ashamed of how badly I did, because I've seen foreigners, whose mother tongue is not chinese, speak far better then I do. They DEBATE.
Okay. Enough about that, I should be doing something productive now. I should stop procrastinating. I've my Chemistry paper tomorrow. Oh I dread.
Let me hear you say this shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
(This shit is bananas)
(B-A-N-A-N-A-S)
PRAISE HIM! :)
5:45 PM