I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
if i was a rich girl;
Loads of things that I need/want to get.
The only barrier between me and the things is Money, and the sheer lack of it.
I'm starting to save like mad now, so people, please don't lure me out with the promise of no shopping, cause I will shop, and I will spend money. Yes? Yes.
Ways to gain weight:
1. Sit in front of the computer and snack on chocolate coated digestive biscuits while drinking iced milo.
2. Sit in front of the tv and snack on chocolate coated digestive biscuits while drinking iced milo.
3. Eat junk food.
4. Eat so much in a meal that walking becomes a chore.
5. Laze around.
6. Don't exercise.
7. Do all the above in one day.
(:
Econs paper was alright. I wrote more than I expected to, so that's good. But, but, but. I didn't have enough time to finish my last question. I couldn't answer questions that I knew answers to properly. I panicked, which resulted in incoherent essays. Baaah. This don't sound too good, aye?
Damn.
Anyhoos, I can't wait for tomorrow! It's uh college day, i.e no school, whoppie-doo! I'm meeting up with Huiyuan, Poh Suan, Esther and Yoan. Gosh, I miss them to bits. Haven't seen them in aeons! So exciting (:
I'm talking about love this time
Oh, yes I am
And you know what?
It's not a schoolgirl crush.
PRAISE HIM! :)
2:27 PM