Monday, July 03, 2006
the obsession.
I woke up really early this morning to send my bro off to Aussieland. Gosh I was so tired I couldn't even carry my bag properly.
See I was getting out of the car and I was trying to sling my bag on my shoulder when it just plonked on the floor. I thought I had my arm through it already. Yeah and my bro was giving me this weird look cause I was staring at my bag, which was still on the ground, for a few seconds before picking it up. Erm, my brain lags in the morning you see.
Anyway.
I went to eat the ban mian at T2's staff canteen! Oh man, it's really yummy la. It's reaaaaaaaally good. Go try it.
After that, I went to Raffles City with mummy for some shopping (:
I bought some snacks to eat while mugging, which reminds me, I have to go mug now.
Alrights, till the next one, Earthlings.
PRAISE HIM! :)
7:12 PM
>>>