I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Monday, July 10, 2006
pasta party.
Okay before I get on with all the usual ramblings of the day, let's just backtrack a little.
My bro came back from Sydney on Sat, and he bought Krispy Kreme! Woots. Excellent stuff (: I wish we had them in Singapore. And Dunkin' Donuts. And Baskin Robbins. And A&W's.
The world would be a better (and fatter) place.
He bought me a necklace and a purse too. Yeah, I like (: Plus a couple of nice stuff to munch on. My bro is the best! (:
I remember wanting to blog about something, but I just can't remember what in the world it's about. Urgh, my memory is failing me.
Anyhoos, the mission (almost impossible) to save money has started. Joy! Soon, I'll be able to be at ease. But til then, no shopping for me! ): Oh, the misery.
The Common Tests are over and done with, let me heave a sigh of relief. It's time to just kick back and relax. I better take every chance to enjoy while I still can. I'm so glad it's over.. I just don't want to get my results back. Yeah, you know and I know it. It's gonna get ugly.
Geog paper today was pretty alright? I dunno. I tried my best.
I came up with a theory about Arts Fac people:
1) We're a bunch of crappy people.
That's cause we are 'brought up' that way. History, Geog, Lit.. if you don't know it, just crap your way through it. This is otherwise known as Creativity.
2) We're spontaneous!
We don't study. So when the exams are here, we just take it as it is, and go for it! At the end of the day, we just crash and burn. Hahaha.
We are the greatest bunch of people ever alive (:
ps: My Maths tuition is starting today, I hope the tutor's ready for me. Math and I, well.. we don't have a good history.
a million girls are nuts over you,
i stand in the midst.
4 years and counting.
it's more than a crush, more than a rush.
PRAISE HIM! :)
5:36 PM