I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
storm clouds gather;
Headache + fatigue + warm Singapore climate.
How much worse can an afternoon get? ARGH.
My Chem paper is gonna be a flop. If I pass it, it'll be as good as pigs flying, the sun rising in the west.. and snow falling in Singapore. I think half the class was stumped when they saw the paper, well at least I was. I was staring at the questions so hard my eyes almost popped out from their sockets. I was going, 'You mean you can actually solve these kind of questions..? WOW', in my head. Ya, it was that bad.
I'm expecting to be the lowest in class. Really, I'm not kidding.
Just received bad news. Ahh don't wanna talk about it here.. Lest word gets around. That won't be good.
Anyway, I've Economics paper tomorrow. I'm having mixed feelings about it. I know my stuff better now, but I don't know if it's enough. I'm worried, more worried than ever before now.. The trauma of the Chem paper has intensified my torment. Oh curses! Common Tests/Examinations ruin the happy and carefree spirit of teenagers. They bring about stress that is totally uncalled for, scar you with the trauma of mugging and the tension in the exam hall, and worst of all, they eat away your precious, precious youth.
And I intend to be a teacher in the future. Oh, the irony.
there's just no rhyme or reason,
only a sense of completion.
and in your eyes, i see the missing pieces
i'm searching for, i think i've found my way home..
the feeling's stronger than before,
but you're still clueless about the way i feel for you.
PRAISE HIM! :)
1:33 PM