Friday, July 07, 2006
sugar we're going down;
I met up with the girls today (:
Had a really nice time just hanging out together again. Man, I miss the good old days. Ain't going into details, as usual. Basically it was just hanging out in town, catching up with one another and enjoying each other's company (:
Oh yes, we watched Superman Returns aka Red Underwear Man. I almost cracked up during the show cause I was reminded of the joke about his costume being real tight cause it was size S.
The journey home was uh, different this time. Yuan and I were taking photos like nuts la. It was quite embarrassing cause people were looking at us. Yeah but it was rewarding! (:
Sorry ah, this entry is crap. I'm dead beat, and brain activity is minimal. I'm waiting for the photos to be transferred you see, so I'm just killing time. YAY! Can't wait to see them (: Alrights, I shall end your torment.
ps: My bro's coming back from Aussieland tmr. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a present!
i wish your hands were mine to hold.
PRAISE HIM! :)
11:30 PM
>>>