I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Friday, August 11, 2006
fire at once.
Maths paper was so ______. (try tragic)
I started stoning just about 35 mins into the paper? Wow. Serene Oh saw me stoning la. So did Sally. Was it that obvious? Hahaha. Sorry that was the only thing I could do. I did try to attempt the questions okay. I was staring so hard at the paper, I bet I'd burn holes in them. Wow, the awesome power of stonehood.
Nah, I'm not expecting much. Given the lack of knowledge I have, a pass would be miraculous, but not this round. This paper is just screwed la.
Let's talk about something else.
PT today almost killed me. My legs were going jelly and I was breathing like I was having an asthsma attack (by the way, I'm not asthsmatic) during the 2.4km we had to do. I scared myself la. Yeah I probably freaked Val out. Sorry woman.
Managed to complete it after dunno how long. THEN came the cool down run of FOUR rounds. I couldn't take it after the 2nd round. I just laid limply at the gallery. I couldn't focus, my head was hurting and I could't breathe properly.
I just realised that me having thalassemia minor has an effect on my stamina/fitness/what-not. I went to read more about my condition. Yeap. I have mild anemia. But let's not talk about this too. Nothing too serious either.
I'm tired. I should be sleeping now.
Goodbye, felllows (:
give me a soul that never ceases to follow
despite the infection within.
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:44 PM