I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Monday, August 07, 2006
the indescribable joy of.
I went for my school's band concert at the Esplanade last evening.
I dressed up for it, yes yes I did.
Girly top instead of tee, girly shoes instead of my sneaks, girly bag instead of my Crump, and earrings to complete the I-am-girly look.
No, I didn't wear a skirt. I've given up too many comforts to look decent and girly, no way am I gonna take it up another level.
Anyway, I took a cab from besty's place (cause the idiot bus was crawling) to the place. It was a Mercedes taxi, so I did arrive in style. Well, sort of.
You see, they have this funny slope thingie for wheelchairs/prams/trolleys there, and I didnt exactly see it cause I was so tired from rushing, so ya. Ahem. I uh. Hmm. I almost fell cause I tripped over the annoying little elevation of a slope. That's not all.
I couldnt figure out which of the bloody glass panels was the auto door, so I went in the wrong direction, ya and I think the same people who saw me trip saw that too. Dammmn.
We met Jonadab a lil while before the concert, poor Nick could't come out. Ya the concert was great (: I love it! I can't wait for next year's!
A little bit about what happened in the concert hall. You see, we were sitting way above the stage, so obviously Nick and Jonadab couldn't see us in the mass of humanity. I thought that a big action would work, so I did a big wave. Failed. So I stood up in the pretext of adjusting my jeans, and proceeded to set my arse on the seat. Stupidity. I forgot that the seat was one of those retractable ones that closes when no one is sitting on it. Yeah, so I ended up sitting on the ground.
It's pure malu-ness. Gosh I couldn't stop laughing, and Claire was laughing her face off la. I was on the floor for quite a while cause I was too embarassed to move and partly because I was laughing so hard.
Gaah. I'm an absolute klutz. (You'd have probably figured that out by now)
all in the name of love.
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:09 PM