I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
it remains a mystery.
Greetings!
It's Tuesday, and I'm already drained.
Oh yes, let me recount the day's happenings to you.
Last night, I meant to finish my GP assignment. I really did. However, I ended up stoning (as usual) from 2130 till 2300. Yeah, call me crazy but I was really in the mood to do nothing.
Realising that it was 11 already, I panicked (as usual, damn I don't learn my lesson huh), so I rushed it out, leaving two questions unanswered cause I was too darn exhausted.
I decided to set my alarm clock to ring at 0430, so that I could wake up early to complete it.
How naive could I get.
The alarm clock must have rang for ages before I woke up cause I thought it was a bomb. Hahaha. Stupid. I went, 'Shit, bomb..! Bomb..!', before realising that it was just the stupid alarm.
I thought I had snoozed it, but I didn't. I turned the alarm off completely. Yeah, you guessed it. I woke up later than usual after that 'bomb' scare.
I was rushing to the train station like some whirlwind. The train was due to arrive in a minute, and I was only at the entrance. Yeah, so I was running frantically past hordes of people in the most unglamourous fashion ever, my tie was flying, my hair was in a mess, my arms were swinging wildly.. ya picture that.
I almost missed the train, I entered at the very last second. I almost got caught in between the closing doors. They probably missed me by a tiny fraction. That's not all. People around me were staring la. Gosh, how embarrasing.
Yeah, you know what the funny thing is? When I got to Toa Payoh bus interchange, I missed my bus.
Dammmmmn.
no one else.
i only want YOU.
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:09 PM