Thursday, August 24, 2006
no strangling the dancers.
Okay, I'm superduperwuper tired.
PT yesterday was WOW. Now I'm a Worn-Out-Woman, hooray.
Ran/Climbed/Crawled up 22 floors three times. My legs are now wibblywobble. Oh yes, did I mention that we jogged 1.4km there? Yeah. And we ran back too. (Okay, we brisked walk halfway before starting to jog.) Gosh I never felt so exhausted in my entire life.
When we got back to school, we played Captain's Ball. Hahaha I didnt do much man. I was so dead beat I could just watch the ball go back and forth. Yeah.
Softball today was superduperwuper FUN! Damn I almost made it back to home base 3 times. Hahaha. I've learnt my lesson. Had econs lecture after that. Blaaaaaaaah. Just got home about half an hour ago? Cause we decided to walk to TPY. The walk was, uh, quite long, but nice.
I have to wake up early tomorrow :(
am i just seeing what i want to see?
or could you really be.....?
PRAISE HIM! :)
8:48 PM
>>>