Sunday, August 13, 2006
why don't you just say it.
I watched Click today, and I'm telling you, it's awesome.
I won't mind watching it again man, seriously. GO WATCH IT! (for all who have already watched it, watch it again!)
Yesterday's farewell party for our seniors was incredible. We J1s were dressed in our secondary school uniforms, and I wore the Catholic High uniform just for kicks. The stupid shorts were damn short la (I know it sounds lame cause shorts are short, if not they won't be called shorts if they weren't short)! Hahaha. Yeah, so I was Cat High girl.
Emcee-ing with Weihao was damn cool la. He's like the Impromptu King, man. Yeah, I had a great time. I was laughing at our own jokes la! I'm glad the seniors thought our jokes were funny, either that or they were laughing at us. But, nonetheless, they laughed, so ya, we did our job.
Okay, short and sweet, time to sleep.
follow your heart,
it will lead you in the right direction.
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:45 PM
>>>