Monday, August 28, 2006
Yesterday:
My bro and I were on our way to church in the family car. It was just the two of us, him driving, and I was sitting contently in the front passenger beside him.
Yeah, so we were on the expressway. Right in front of us was this lorry. You know how they put the company name on the sides? Yeah, the lorry's read: ejra.
E-J-R-A.
Now, how do you pronounce that?
e-jra..?
ej-ra?
e-j-ra??
ejr-a?????
Hahahaha we were laughing our heads trying to figure it out.
Then came the punchline behind the name.
'Design & Built.'
Yes yes, 'Design & Built.'
Not build, but 'built'!
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!
So, tell me, what does the company really do?
Design things that have been built?
Or design things that have been built?
I must visit this company one day, it's 'slogan' has already aroused my curiousity.
Go EJRA!
you make my dreams beautiful.
PRAISE HIM! :)
9:32 PM
>>>