I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Hello!
I just came back about a half hour ago. I went to Marine Parade Library to study with besty (: For the first time in the years we've known each other, we studied together! Hahaha, isn't this very telling of us? Studying is never more important than spending time with each other! (: Yay, so yes, this is a milestone in our friendship.
We studied for a good few hours before we went down to church. Passed this pet shop outside church and played with the dogs for while. Awww they were so cute, I wish I had one too! There was this bunny there that had the nicest fur, and I was reminded of my late hamster when I saw the little furballs in cages. I miss Fatty.
After that I just popped by church for a while before heading home. I studied on the bus, dozed off, and studied for a bit more. Yupp, and now I'm home, typing away (:
Mummy's cooking, joy! Ahhh, the simple joys in life- homecooked meals (:
I miss lit. Just something random. Okay, I'm in a good mood now, but I have a splitting headache. Hahahaha. Byebye (:
--------------------------
darkness scatters,
shadows fade away
in the light of Your glory.
everything stops,
creation is in marvel,
captured by Your majesty.
who spun the earth into orbit?
who created the heavens?
who breathed life into creation?
who gives light to the sun?
who has seen the very depths of the oceans?
who causes the sun to rise every morning?
isn't it mind-blowing,
doesn't it overwhelm your entire being
to know that He, who is in control, is faithful?
He, who created each and every thing we see,
loves and cares for you and me
when we really don't deserve anything.
The same hands that brought me victory,
holds me close to Himself,
i know He'll never let me go.
All because He loves me so.
(:
i miss you,
and i can't wait to see you.
PRAISE HIM! :)
6:44 PM