I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
If you had read the previous entry, you should have seen the part about me not being able to date til I'm twenty-one. (Well, if you haven't, you can always scroll down and take a look, it's in italics at the end of the post.)
Done? Let's get on with what I have to say.
Okay, it's gonna be boring, and it shouldn't particularly entertain/inform you unless you are a potential suitor. Either that or you're just dying to get to know me more.
HAHAHAHA. Just teasing. But really, it's gonna be blah, so shoo.
I've given it a bit of thought after he said it like, uh, 2 days back? Yeah. Twenty-one. I'm seventeen now. Twenty-one minus seventeen equals to four (right?). Imagine, four years more before I can get a boyfriend. Sad. By then I'll be left on the shelf, and when I get to thirty and still without a boy, they'll think something is flawed with me. I hope they don't send me to some weird blind date or something. Hahahaha. Teasing again. (God, please don't let that happen)
I really don't see the deal about the number. I think I'm mature enough to handle relationships. Really. I agree that I'm still young and yes, to a certain extent, immature. (I can see you nodding your head already, damn) But I've learnt from past mistakes how things should be and should not be. Although I really don't see how a relationship that starts now can last til the time I get married, but I can't really judge, can I? After all, I'm not in one. I'm just saying what if I find someone I can share my life with? Someone I can be totally comfortable with? Someone whom I can be as stupid as stupid can be, and not worry if he thinks any less of me? Someone whom I can just spend silences with and feel that it was the best time spent? I know it may sound absurd to find 'the one/soulmate/whacha-ma-call-it' at my age plus minus, but I'm just saying WHAT IF. Four years- fleeting but a lot of things can happen in that span of time.
Just some random thoughts la. I think I'll break the 'law' my father has imposed, well, at least IF I find a guy that I really feel for, and it's the right time. And also if guys finally see that I'm actually a girl, and a nice one at that. Hahahaha. Sorry this is not an advertisement. I'm just speaking my mind. Yeah, I'll even bring him home for 'inspection', if the need arises, which probably will.
Yupp, and that's about all I have to say. I actually can't believe I'm gonna click 'publish post' and let the whole world see the nonsense I've just written. It's actually slightly personal and embarrassing but ahh let's try something new this time.
you you you you you you you you!
PRAISE HIM! :)
4:56 PM