I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
06A7
You guys are the best. The fun-nest, craziest class ever! I have enjoyed every moment bring a part of it, but sadly, you guys will be moving on without me next year. I'm sad, but you guys must still continue to have loads of fun k! You all must thrash A4 when you all compete in softball during PE next year k! (:
My Club H (H for HALAL, we sound more high-class) : I will miss chionging for food with you all during breaks. Esp on Tuesday, fried food day! We always run like mad, and I will always remember our kiasu-ness!
Just a little brief message to you all halal-ers:
Terk: You won't admit you love me, and so you always tell me, perhaps perhaps perhaps! Hahaha. Woman, classmates for 3 years already. You've always been there for me, I really appreciate it. Words are not enough. Somehow I feel very comfortable telling you stuff cause I know you will never judge me like others would. Thank you, I just love bitching with you. Muahaha. I'm really glad to see you starting to get Christiany and all. Please keep me updated on your walk with God. You'll always be in my prayers. I love you terkey!
OH: Hang out too much with you already la. See, I also retain! Hahaha, kidding la. Hey thanks for always being there for me. You're always there looking out for me. And yes, bitching as well. I will miss pao-paoing with you! Though Phua and I are no longer in the same class as you, we're still COP! Or Phua Choo Oh, Breakfast Club, blah. I will miss leaning on you in the morning! Well, on a lighter note, good news for next year.. You'll be the only Serene in class! (:
Felly Belly Xiao Huang Niao: I will miss you, woodstock! I will miss how you 'stare' at me. You always laugh at all the silly things, and you are very cute! I will miss being childish with you during PW meetings (oh PW meetings hahahahhaa!) Please don't let terk the bird bully you. You are my jiejie (omg am i really using this term), and always will be! I'll miss you!
Sally: WHO CAN FORGET SALLY?! HAHAHAHHAHAH! I will definitely miss your presence next year. Class will be so quiet, I might not be able to concentrate man. And lectures would be so boring without your random squeals. Breaks will never be the same without you! You're a smart girl, top the class next year k! Love you!
Roxanne 'Gun' Bang! Bang!: Hey you woman, you always pollute my mind with all your dirty jokes. You do the silliest things that never fail to crack me up. Hey don't worry about next year, you can definitely make it! You're hardworking and capable. Just do your best, you will reap the results that you deserve. Love you mama!
Did I miss out anyone from Club H? I hope I didnt, if I did, I'll treat you halal when school reopens!
lots of love <3,
Choo Choo.
ps: if you guys decide to make a class tee, must tell me k!! don't ever forget me!
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:59 PM