I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
bittersweet.
I'm retained.
Finally, a closure to the situation and speculation and an answer to my problems. I guess this is the best way for things to work out. Looking at it, somehow I can heave a sigh of relief. I really thank God that I didn't have to make the choice for myself.
I knew that the chances of retaining were super high. I also knew that there was a possibility of promoting. But I knew which was better for me. I knew that I die die also don't wanna take Chem next year cause I just hate it. No interest = No point. In the long run, retaining would benefit me. I can't possibly take my A's next year man. I'll struggle like mad and screw up. My foundation is like sand.. how can you build a house on sand? It wouldn't stand.
I was so troubled by the 'to promote or not promote' problem. I prayed to God that He would make the decision for me cause I know that His plans for me are to prosper me and not to harm me. He knows what's best for me, after all, He knows me way better than I know myself, and I would rather trust the Creator than trust myself to make a choice. I told Him that I would just accept whatever outcome- be it good or bad. If I wasn't ready for J2, than let me be retained. And if I was, then let me be promoted.
So today, at long last, I know the answer to my prayers. Retain it is, and so shall it be. Praise the Lord!
The only problem I had and still have is to leave people. I love you guys so much. My ODACers are so precious to me, I hope I can still be in ODAC next year!
My dear ODACers, if lam lets me join ODAC again, you guys will be my seniors, and I know you guys will be exceptional ones! I'll miss graduating with you all. But I'll try to crash prom. Muahaha.
06A7, I will miss going to/ponning lectures with you all. I will miss all the fun times we had together, and just talking all sorts of nonsense (most of which pollute my brain). I'm glad you guys are doing well. I will still come and find you all during breaks!
Besty you better get your ass here. I'm waiting for you to come join me! HAHAHAHA yes I've said this like how many times but now I'm making it known to all! Make my 2007 complete. We can become classmates (something I absolutely look forward to)!
Cousin, if you're reading this, get your ass here too. I need as much support as I can get. I will flaunt you to my classmates!
Sorry if this entry sounds messy, my thoughts are kinda in a disarray cause there's so much I wanna say.
still i'm caught in Your grace.
thank You God.
PRAISE HIM! :)
8:04 PM