I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Monday, October 30, 2006
fleeting moments.
I wonder what next year holds for me..
New people. New class. New friends.
I don't wanna lose my old friends.
The last thing I want is to become hi-bye friends with you all.
The last thing I want is to lose friends I treasure so dearly.
The last thing I want is to be separated from you guys.
But some things are beyond our control.
The future lays uncertain, let's just enjoy the rest of the year building memories.
At least I know I still have you guys, for now.
God I will trust in You, when everything is a blur now, and I fear what lies ahead. Lord You are the only constant in this life that's full of changes. Be by my side everyday, walk beside me, be my Friend. I know that God You are faithful and true, You have plans for me that are going to prosper me not harm me.. Plans that are beyond my imagination. God I know that I'm going through all this for a purpose. You are moulding me, teaching me to trust in You and building me up for a higher purpose. God I know that when I look back at this period, I will realize that You have a greater plan for me. Thank You Lord for Your love for me. I know that I will fear nothing because You are here with me. Jesus all I ask for right now is strength to go through this emotionally-trying period. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
_____________________________________________________________
terkey da long bao,
my classmate for 3 years already.. could have been 4, but it ended prematurely. you're one of the greatest friends i've ever had, from the bottom of my heart i mean every word i say. i can tell you anything, trust you with anything, even my life. i just wanna thank you for having me as your friend. i know i haven't been a great one, with all my nonsense and what-not, but you still love me for who i am, and i thank God for bringing you into my life.
man, i've so many things to say. from all the things we've laughed about to all the personal stuff we've shared. from our best friend anne to _____.. gosh i will miss you so much birdie. words aren't coming to me. words don't seem to describe what i wanna say. i just wanna thank you for being my friend, and for all the times you've tolerated with my incessant whining. i will miss having you around, peng you.
i know i can always count on you to be there for me.
i love you.
lots of love,
your La Mian Ning.
ps: scholls fun step.
it's the way that you make me feel,
spinning my world around.
PRAISE HIM! :)
9:22 PM