Monday, October 02, 2006
I know I shouldn't be here. Damn, I shouldn't even be using the comp, but I need a break. I'm just a few pages from finishing Econs, thereafter I shall embark on my mission to study Chem like my life depended on it. Actually, it kinda does. Well, in a way.
I'm feeling quite accomplished, having studied so much. But I don't feel prepared. What if I don't know how to apply what I've learnt? Or go blank in the exam hall? I think I'll just sit there and cry my eyes out.
I'm looking forward to Friday, I swear I'll play my heart out. Go shopping, play Need for Speed, watch tonnes of TV (The new one's coming in today, hooray) and go completely bonkers bouncing off walls. But somebody reminded me that when Friday comes, it also means that our results would be announced shortly. So much for fun. Eeek. I really hope I make the cut. I really don't wanna retain.
Better get back to studying. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
PRAISE HIM! :)
2:41 PM
>>>