Saturday, October 07, 2006
lazy hazy days.
It's so freaking warm now. Urgh =(
My promos are over! Yay (:
Sadly, there's still Project Work and Chinese A's to deal with, and other stuff man. I'm in charge of OEC next year, which is a quite a major thing considering the fact that it's gonna be in Ubin. I guess I'll be there for quite abit doing recces and planning. So much stuff is coming up, this year isn't quite over for me yet. I'd better get down to planning out my time..Hmmm maybe I'll hire a secretary or something. Hahaha.
Anyway, yesterday was just all-out partying man. Went to the games arcade and played like mad. Daytona, Time Crisis and dunno what lah. Watched World Trade Center and walked around the place.
Yeah that's about all la. Watched My Wife Is A Gangster last night. Hahahaha it's still damn funny la. Cracked me up like it did the first time. Okay I dunno what else to say, so I'm off now!
(:
i don't know anymore.
PRAISE HIM! :)
2:10 PM
>>>