I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Let's see.
Chem paper was a major flop. When I flipped through the pages to check if the number of printed pages tallied, I was stupefied. I almost had to hold my tongue to keep from saying 'SHIT!' out loud. Yeah. It was horrendous. An absolute disaster.
But I don't blame the setter, though secretly I want him/her skinned for that mentally tormenting paper. I've only myself to blame for not studying hard enough. It's a sure U. Without a doubt, the worst nightmare ever, considering the fact that I actually devoted time into revising it. In case you were wondering, I did come out of the classroom completely quiet and sad and disappointed and angry and worried and traumatised. Now you see how bad it is.
Econs was better, way better. At least I felt positive after the paper i.e no i-look-like-im-gonna-break-down-and-cry face after I left the exam hall. I think I can at least get an S. I'm secretly hoping for an E, and praying for a D, but I did skip a couple of questions that carried a hefty 'price tag' in order to finish the paper. So much for opportunity cost.
excuse me, mister..
can you help me up?
i've fallen head over heels.
PRAISE HIM! :)
8:25 PM