Sunday, October 08, 2006
Never take your legs for granted.
Besty and I went around town today in search of stuff to wear for the two upcoming weddings (: I've never walked so much in my entire life! Okay maybe I have but that's not the point. The point is: WE WALKED A LOT.
Hahahha I almost went berserk when I couldn't find a nice enough dress, and when I finally did, there wasn't my size. The worst part was that I really liked the dress la! Urgh.
So the whole time we were mall-hopping like rabbits, desperate for something that looks faintly promising. Trust me, it got so bad that we went absolutely mad. M-A-D. The Bev-Serene Mad. We were laughing so loudly over stupid things la. Yes we were walking down Orchard Rd. Yes we were hysterical. Yes people were staring at us. Yes they thought we were nuts.
Had a lot of fun! (: Managed to find something, but I havent got shoes and a top yet. Yeah that's about all. Am tired, gonna end here!
it has always been you.
PRAISE HIM! :)
8:44 PM
>>>