I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
To all those people I've talked to.
I know I've been like a total nut these days- getting all moody and stuff. One moment I can go really high laughing and all, and the next moment I'm so stoned. I'm sorry.
I know there's been a lot of talk on whether I'll be promoting. One moment I say I'm gonna choose to retain and next I say I fear I won't be promoted. Honestly, I'm confused. I really really am. I'm at a loss now. I know if I promote, I'll struggle next year with Chemistry. I know if I retain, I'll struggle with coping with life. I don't wanna lose my friends, all my classmates and my odacers. I know they'll always be there, but if I retain, things will never be the same again. That's for sure. I'll miss you guys a whole darn lot even though some of you get on my nerves. I love all of you guys so much, and if I really retain, I'll die cause I won't be prom-ming with you all next year. The thought of that is already killing me inside.
I don't know what I want for myself. People are telling me so many things. Retain, it's good for you. I know that. I know I'm not ready for A's. Promote, you can mug during the hols. You can do it, I'll/we'll mug with you.
This year is such a screw-up. I've made too many mistakes, and somehow, having a fresh start doesn't seem like such a bad idea after all. I've no qualms about retaining at all. But the only problem is PEOPLE. All my friends. The people I've grown to love so much in the course of knowing them. Esp my odacers.
God, I need You now, more than I can explain.
PRAISE HIM! :)
12:12 AM