I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
to my dearest xiao huang niao woodstock,
I had so much fun hanging out with you today. I think no one can ever replace you. I mean, think about all the silly things we do. Just talk about today: I was pushing you around in NTUC. And yes, you the oh-so-childish-one (hahahhahahhahahahahah!) was sitting in the trolley like a small kid la. I think I won't be able to find someone who would do that with me la. Just trying to push you around made me laugh like mad already. Laugh until my stomach pain man. (It's not everyday I laugh so hard)
After that we were on the mrt, and we were practically walking down the train, squeezing pass people like we were little kids, trying to find seats even though it was packed like mad. We managed to get seats and we were talking all the way. Hahaha and to think I actually saw my primary school friend. And you! YOU! Woman, you made me look damn bad. When we got off the train, you grabbed my left arm, proceeded to squat on the floor and asked me to drag you. Hello, I'm about the same weight as you leh. You know my back almost broke? Hahahah, you were like some small kid la. WAAAAA. I had to use so much force and I was laughing so hard (again). And worst I think my primary school friend saw what we were doing la. Talk about leaving good impressions. Malu-ating can!
I will miss your kuku-ness man. The funniest one was when you were having ____ and walking like liang po po around school. Wa the mere sight of you just made me crack up. I think if I hang out with you more often, I'd get a six pack. Hahaha, then we can compare tummies! Oh beneath the surface lies an unknown secret- the flab!
You've definitely left a mark in my life, and I won't forget you la! I just wanna let you know that you've brought a lot of joy and laughter into my life. You're a joy to have around, and you're always so friendly and easy-going. You're one of the few people that I feel totally comfortable and at ease with. You've been a wonderful friend and playmate (it sounds a bit wrong). I will miss laughing at you. i will miss being laughed at.. I will miss all those laugh-til-i-wanna-cry moments. I will miss all the lame things we do together. I will miss the joy of just hanging out with you. I will miss you, my xiao huang niao.
I LOVE YOU (:
ps: you'll always be my jiejie.
PRAISE HIM! :)
11:35 PM