Friday, November 03, 2006
drowsy days.
Okay so I didn't go for ODAC today cause I had an MC on wed, and the medicine I'm taking makes me drowsy, gives me gastric and pain. Yeah, there was no way I could rockclimb/belay in that shape so I didn't go.
I ended up getting all stoned cause my headache was back, but I had to eat lunch so I went to Toa Payoh to eat at LJS with Jonadab, Oh, Yongjin, Roxanne and Sally. I took my medicine after food and I never felt more stoned. I might have been in a coma for a while.
But I snapped out of it. Went around trying to look for a cheap top so I could go to the arcade. Played Daytona and shot some arcade hoops (damn fun!) before going broke. Jonadab is hooked onto this sniper game thing. That stupid boy. Shit he better not see this, HAHAHA.
Alrights. So I feel quite bad for not going to ODAC. But I'm scared to talk to Mr Lam! Argh.. HOW HOW HOW?!
Anyway, I took my Chinese A's today. I've never written so much man for Chinese man.. Esp for the questions behind. I hope it's enough to get me a C. But I'll settle for a D la (:
I miss....

ROTI JALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
all this waiting..
is it worth it?
PRAISE HIM! :)
6:49 PM
>>>