Thursday, November 02, 2006
Good morning, Singapore.
Heyho Mighty Moofohs.
I was surfing the net a while back for Paul Frank stuff when I stumbled upon this, and I thought it was super cute, so being nice and all, I've decided to let you have a look at it..
WHY DON'T THEY HAVE IT IN SINGAPORE??!
Pickle Pants.
Pickle Pants.
Pickle Pants.
Pickle Pants.
Pickle Pants.
Pickle Pants.
Pickle Pants.
Pickle Pants.
Pickle Pants.
Anyway, I'm supposed to be studying now, you know.. For tomorrow's Chinese A'level Paper. I don't know why I'm still here.
Note to self: Serene, get started on Chinese by 12pm.
Yes Mdm.
I feel like I'm talking to myself.
Oh right, I was talking to myself. Heh.
People out there, esp churchies, go listen to Sweetness/Can't Live by Youth Alive WA. Oh it's good. Thanks JonE (: I just transferred it into my phone cause my stupid mp3 player can't read the file.. Gosh when I have the money, I'm gonna buy an ipod man. No more Creative for me!
are you still...?
PRAISE HIM! :)
11:47 AM
>>>