Monday, November 13, 2006
speed limit.
If you go too fast, you'll crash and burn.
Playing the role 'Amy' is tough. But it's a good challenge, in a way (:
It's pouring outside now, so I can't bathe cause it's COLD. Just as well, I can watch Goong on Youtube! I'm still at episode 5. I need to speed up man! I wanna watch the final episode on TV!
On a serious note, I really really need to save. I'm so broke. I've gotta save up at least a hundred dollars by the end of this month so I can bank it in and NOT touch it. Then there's Christmas coming up, which means I need money to buy cards and gifts. This year's presents for you guys will be quite 'budget' man. Sorry! But I'll try to get/make nice stuff k! (:
I wish I could hold you
And never let go.
We're so close
But we're so far away..
PRAISE HIM! :)
11:44 AM
>>>