Tuesday, November 28, 2006
UPDATE IN BRIEFS;
HAHA.
Okay not funny, look at the time. I've been so busy these days. I'm running around between places, preparing stuff, buying stuff, making stuff, thinking about stuff.. I can't really remember what I've been doing.
But I know that I almost died on Fri while attempting to rollerbalde at ECP. Fell on my tailbone, on my sides, my knees.. wrecked myself man. Almost got ran over by a reversing taxi too cause I didnt know how to brake. Thank God Rich saved me! Thank you so much girl! I almost got you killed.
Yeah, so today was quite fun. Went to meet Bev after she knocked off. Look around for Christmas stuff. Then went to JonE's house with her, Jeremy, Nigel and Tim John to play some funny card game called 'BANG'. It's damn fun la, though I still dont really get it.
Don't know what else to say la. Brain activity is lessening by the minute. I AM TIRED.
And to the pig who loves to fart, eat, sleep, ride and play the bass, hope you've had a blessed 18th. Damn, I'm like the nicest person on earth man.
HAHAHHA. GOODNIGHT,WORLD.
cool.
PRAISE HIM! :)
12:36 AM
>>>