I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Okay this entry as promised, is supposed to be long and comprehensive.
I'll try my best :D
So, had dry run for CCA teambuilding on Fri, quite fun playing all the games. Esp Wireless Connection! I still can't believe he said golf (if you know what I mean) HAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Genius.
Yeah after which we had ODAC BBQ. All our seniors from dunno what era (okay 4/5 years back) came back. Quite cool man, like seeing people from the past. It's good to know ODAC doesn't exterminate its members after 2 years. HAHAHAH. Kidding kidding (: Had a good time just chillin' with them, eating and feeding them like some mum. Josh and I were damn slack can. Typical characteristic of Choos. Hahahaha. Yeah then after stuffing our faces, some of us went to walk around the track and sat there to chill. Val, nat and wanling got so EMO la. Scared me sia. It was quite nice lying on the track and looking up into the night sky. I had the moon right above me. And Val was playing the song 'Chasing Cars' on Ziyi's phone. I got EMO. If you know the chorus, you would understand why. Plus the environment was so quiet and nice, it kinda makes you think about stuff la.
Anyway, clean up was fun too. I washed plates! If my mummy saw what I was doing, she'd be so proud :D HAHAHAHAHA. Yes I happen to be rather spoilt. But I do try to help out! Sometimes.
Just realized that it's Dec already. Time really flies when you get older. Better get my life in order man. Time to reflect on the year soon. After Christmas maybe. (:
Is this long enough????
I'm tired. It's time to crash the bed.
PRAISE HIM! :)
12:44 AM