I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
tsunami?
So the rain has been tormenting us Singaporeans for the past few days. Yesterday was the worst of the rains. I left the house dry, walked to the bus stop with my feet wet (eeeeew I hate that feeling), took the bus, had my feet dry by the time I got to Parkway Parade, alighted and got it all wet again, had my feet dry after walking in Parkway, had them wet again while walking to the bus stop, had them dry when I got to town, had them wet as I went to look for my bro, had them dry while shopping, wet while walking to the bus stop, dry on the bus, and wet when I finally got home.
SICKENING TORRENTIAL RAINS!
Anyway, so my bro and I were on the bus, and we passed by this stretch of road near McRitchie Reservoir, where they had those huge florists with all kinds of potted plants ya. And you know what! The whole place was flooded man! There were these two lorries and a taxi that were 'killed'. They were submerged halfway la. My bro and I were like 'WHOA'. Some rain huh. Even one florist got flooded til like waist level or higher? It was really, really bad. The vehicles were goners man. The guy who owned that flooded florist must be cursing and hopping mad la. Imagine the losses he incurred! Poor dude.
On other matters..
Oh yeah, baby. Soon to be mine! :D
My First Hoodie. Please please let the size be good.
PRAISE HIM! :)
6:38 PM