Tuesday, January 16, 2007
And when the lights all went out,
You have a heartsick soul! You're the type of girl who always has a crush and is always writing their names on all your books. You're a hopeless romantic. Waiting for that prince charming, you take love seriously, but still play at any chance you get. You can have a lot of boys for friends, but you wait for Mr Right. Sometimes you're discouraged when no sparks fly but when the smallest of things happen, you're on Cloud Nine. You believe in true love and wait for it.
Funny how true this quiz is.
Emo Kid is a loner. HAHAHAHA. So we didn't have PE today. Sucks. I was so looking forward to it la. Wanted to get to know my class people better cause I can barely recognize 10 of them, which is quite horrible considering that we have 28 people. We've only been together as a class twice. Gaaaah. I can't wait for proper lessons to start!
could this be the start of something new?
PRAISE HIM! :)
6:48 PM
>>>