I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Brace yourselves.
So I went to Pulau Ubin last Sat for another recce with the taskforce, Mr Liang and Ms Lee (the new Odac teacher), and it was quite enjoyable (though I still hate the place). Didn't get my shoes soaked this time round but the soles got caked in mud! Eeew. Okay I really hate that place. My poor shoes were so dirty lah.
And my mum wasn't very happy about that.
Yeah, and I managed to go for cell! Hahahaha (: Yes, at last. Ellery was being his typical self, telling Dunstan and I stupid jokes and we cracked up like crazy.
Sunday was awesome! I went shopping with mummy and she bought me loads of stuff that I cannot name because if besty finds out this way she will skin me. But I ARE (hoho) happy!
So today was pretty fun (:
We took our first class photo! Hahahaha did random stupid poses. NICE ! Think I'll look damn weird in the photos man. Hmmm. I'm quite excited about the photos, keepsakes of PAE 07A1 (: PE today was fantabulous. Ran all over the place, scampered for the ball and got knee-ed in my stomach. Thanks ah, classmate It. Oh anyway, good game! (: I love PE.
After PE, we went to chill at the gallery for a while before leaving for tau huay near our school. Saw a piece of shit when we were leaving. Yes, a piece of shit. Some dude walked past it and he was damn close to stepping on it (just missed it by an inch!), and so great was the force of his step that the shit shook. Yes, that piece of shit SHOOK. My gosh! I burst out laughing like mad la. Imagine a piece of shit shaking! HAHAHAHAHA gross but damn funny lah!
Yumin's new hairdo is cute!
replies to tags:
sam: you miss cookie monster but you dont miss me?! :(
fay: hello ah lian!
dee: hahaha what the heck, what bomb? hahaha.
amelia: hello (:
athena: what guy, what guy? what red-handed, man. don't make it sound wrong can. hahahaha.
sasha: i miss having you girls too!
secretly, i want you.
PRAISE HIM! :)
9:27 PM