Sunday, January 21, 2007
Bring out the old guillotine.
I'm exhausted from CCA Teambuilding Day. With all the running about and all.. I'm damn tired. But still I must say this: My dearest ODACers, you guys were awesome! We did a great job man! We did it! (: Thanks for all the love and support when I was _____. I'm really, really blessed to have you all!
Have not gotten enough sleep, so I'm going to turn in early tonight (: I was quite stoned today, cause all I wanted to do was sleep and eat. Hahaha. Oh yes, went to buy my school bag. Finally lah! Now I can give my Crumpler more rest time! (: Okay I'm superduperwuper excited for the new bag! I keep filling up the compartments for fun, putting things in and taking them out. Hahaha. Quite nonsensical but it's damn fun. And with the arrival of the bag, I can bring my 'boyfriend' to school! (: I don't make sense but you'll understand if you know what I'm talking about lah.
accidentally in love.
PRAISE HIM! :)
7:06 PM
>>>