I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
here we go again.
It feels like last year, but it isn't. It's like being J2, but I'm not. Hello J1 life again! Hahaha, being a retainee is so _______. I don't even know what word can describe it. Watching all my J2 peng yous move up, wishing to be part of them, but I'm still stuck at J1. Yet it's still a happy thing to be retained, knowing it's the best for me, and not having to face the pressure/misery of J2 life.
Yesterday was emo day. Cried and cried for dunno how long, with intervals in between. Thanks Val and Yuda for being there for me. I guess it's just reality sinking in. Knowing that at the end of this year, my beloved ODACers and 06A7 will be gone. Thinking of next year just makes my heart sink. Imagine walking down corridors without meeting any one of them, going into lectures without the familiar faces.. It's gonna feel so darn empty without my ODACers. But I know that things will be fine. They have to move on what.. and I know I'll make new friends (they better be FUN man HAHAHAHAHA) and this year's J1 ODACers better be as good, fun and crazy as the current batch! (:
Hahaha, anyway today was such a slack day la. just had an hour of House Time and I had no lectures for the rest of the day. Excellent. So I went to meet oh and we just went to the library to chill. Wrote letters to people and then went to sleep cause I was sooooo tired. Seeing all the J2 Chem people mug for their lecture test was quite a sight! They were really studying leh! Okay they should be. Brought back memories of last year! Hahaha but I was kinda gloating in the fact that I can burn my notes. Why do I get the sudden feeling that I might get stoned for saying this? Hahaha. But you can't blame me for that, look what Chem did to me!
seeing you makes me happy! (:
PRAISE HIM! :)
5:19 PM