Monday, January 22, 2007
It will never be.
After a year in SAJC, I finally stepped into the SC today. Hahahaha. Yeah, believe it or not. Played Taboo with my new classmates and it was damn funny la (:
I LOVE MY NEW SCHOOLBAG!! (:
It's damn big and I can put loads of stuff. I no longer have to fold my uniform! (: Just dump it all in and go. Nice. I love the compartments, the size, the colour (hahaha black haversack again, what's new)!
Oh! Oh! Forgot to say! My phone is OKAY already! It healed itself. Hahaha, it used to flip open on its own cause the spring or whatever-the-mechanism-is-called was kuku, but now it doesn't! I'm HAPPY! Hahaha I can save $65 on repairs. YAY (: Nice la.
My Aeropostale hoodie is arriving soon, and my 80's tee too! LALALALA. HAPPY.
I wanna go shopping. I NEED TO BUY STUFF.
SHOPPING, shopping, SHOPPING!
(:
it's the way you smile.
PRAISE HIM! :)
9:22 PM
>>>