Tuesday, January 09, 2007
jump on the bandwagon!
Met my new class today (:
But we haven't been formally introduced yet, because we haven't been seated together for a class to be formally introduced. Yeah, so I don't know all their names.
So anyway, today was just boring cause there was absolutely nothing to do. We had 2 periods of PE, and I didn't get to do PE cause I didn't have my PE tee and I wasn't wearing my sports bra and shoes. After PE, we just sat at the cafe till the end of the day talking and stoning and people-watching.
After school, we went to Vivo to chill out and catch a movie- Blood Diamond! The show's damn nice la. Okay there's violence, blood and all, but it's nice! Go watch it (: Yeah and we were laughing and laughing at Carl's Junior cause we were being cheapo. Hahaha nonsense la.
I want my Threadless!
i find you in my thoughts and dreams,
but to you, i'm nothing more than just a friend.
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:14 PM
>>>