Tuesday, January 02, 2007
seven's the number.
Happy New Year, World!
(:
Back to skool tomorrow. Excited, nervous and scared. It's a weird feeling. But I'll be okay! (: My heart will not fear cause God is in control!
Stayed at besty's place the last two nights. New Year's Day dinner! Had church people over, the annual makan at bev's. We went to swim before dinner, but I didnt want to cause I was lazy and didnt wanna get wet. Daniel Tan and Bert kept taking those model shots la. Those boys ah. Hahahah, Peiqi and I kept spoiling their photos. And just when I thought I could remain dry, I got splashed! AHHHH in the end got dragged into the pool by Sheena, big Serene and Nigel. My gosh. SABO!! STUPID NIGEL! Hahaha then we ate (oh yeah good stuff to stuff your face with) and played BANG! Sweet, but my game kept getting spoilt by Nigel. Gaaaah. Took random photos with people, talked, stoned, then went to sleep at 4am plus cause I was too tired.
Anyway, gotta end here. Need to sleep cause I gotta wake up early tmr!
Good night, world! (:
and i can't stop smiling.
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:21 PM
>>>