I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
You won't feel a thing.
Hmmm, I remember wanting to blog about some stuff but I really can't remember. I think my memory is failing me. Hmmm.
Oh anyway. Yesterday we had our CCA teambuilding dry run. Did high elements and I got to find out how afraid of heights I was. Not that I didn't already know. Not that I haven't done them before. But it was just the shaking (was it the log or me?). You see, I had to walk across a log that would swing (not a lot, but enough to freak me out). I cried up there, refusing to budge. It took quite a long time before I forced myself to move. I knew I had to finish it somehow cause I wasn't gonna let my fear get the better of me! Oh man, it was so drama and _____. I was damn paiseh when I came down, but thank God for friends who are accepting. Hahaha (:
Oh yes, then later we went to Vivo to chill. And Candy Empire! Gosh, the last place to go when you're trying to save money la! Okay so I caved into temptation. But the chocolate was sooo good, I couldn't pass it.
Yeah, and we went to this pet shop outside church just now, and there were these two puppies that were so adorable! Awww. I wanted to hide them in my bag and bring them home man. Hahahaha. Evil thought. But being the ever upright person, I didn't! (: Slept on the bus ride home as usual. I was nodding off so badly cause I was so tired from yesterday. Damn unglam can! I almost fell off my seat, so embarrassing! But just as I was going to hide my face, I slipped instantly back to Lalaland. Hoho, saved by the zzzbug!
So yeap, I'm chillin' at home now in the chilly weather. Heh heh. It's so nice to sleep in this weather.. to be all warm and snuggly in bed with all my cushions (:
CHILL.
reply to tags:
besty: yay! you'll be back today (: missed you so much girl! can't wait to see you and talk!
fel: xiao huang niao, thanks for all the support and love (: i miss you so much.
val: woman, i feel really blessed to have you as my peng you! i'm really really thankful for having you to be here for me. and for all the comfort you've given me, thank you.
jason: AHAHAHA. yo emo kid (:
trish: i miss you too! :(
i can't stop thinking about you.
PRAISE HIM! :)
7:46 PM