I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
break the cycle.
Just a quick one cause I've loads to do before I dive into the comfort and rest of my cosy-wosey bed (:
Have H1 Math tutorials and a GP comprehension to complete! Gaah, not enough time. I need my sleep; I've only slept for 11 hours in two days, and that's not good at all man. I'm damn tired.
Yesterday was SAJC's cross country. ODACers were road marshalls, and I was Ziyi's partner. (Damn the monkey who wanted to steal his shoe bag! It scared the shit out of me cause it was everywhere.) After it all ended, we went cycling. Yes, CYCLING. I finally, finally, finally learnt how to cycle! HAHAHAHAHA (: It's a milestone in my life man. I must remember the date: 31st January 2007, the day Serene finally learnt how to ride a bicycle.
Cycling's damn fun, but I'm still very unstable. I can't start riding when I'm stressed. I wanna go cycling again soon! It's very very fun (: Hahaha, now I can laugh at my bro (who still can't cycle!) . No la, I'm nice, I will teach him one day. He better learn soon! 25 years old already still cannot cycle, damn sad la. Oh yes, must thank the people who taught me: Jason and Lester! Jason the slave-driver and Lester the shifu. Jason almost killed me with the stress man, but still, if not for the stress, I wouldn't have learnt. Thanks for being so very, very, very, very, very, very, very patient (and for not laughing when I crashed into the tree)! (: And yes, Nat too- for being so encouraging! (:
We went to Yumin's house to watch the Singapore VS Thailand match. On the bus ride there, Ziyi and I went mad playing 3-in-a-row Scissors Paper Stone la. Kept laughing and laughing like mad can. He's damn lame la. Watched the match and that controversial penalty, then went home.
Today was.. Hmmm I can't remember today. Just ran through the day in a daze cause I was just damn stoned. Super duper need sleep. Okay shit this entry was supposed to be done half an hour ago, and I haven't even started my work.
Good night, world!
your heart does not belong to me.
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:22 PM