Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Easy peas, moo.
Hello hello. The way today started was so ______.
I woke up to the sound of guests arriving at my home. Oh my tian.
I couldn't go to the bathroom to bathe cause I would have to greet them, and there was no way I was going to meet them in such an unglam manner-hair dishevelled and still in bed clothes. In the end I just put on my contacts and sat on my bed for the longest time until my bro (who also woke up after they arrived) was done bathing. My mum had to come and bring me out of my room cause I was just too paiseh to go out. Hahaha it's damn stupid can. Gaah so I greeted them in my unglam state lor. Sucks, sucks, sucks :( They left while I was bathing.
and what i feel inside,
you'll never know.
you'll never know.
PRAISE HIM! :)
11:33 AM
>>>