I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Monday, February 19, 2007
All things red.
Gong Xi Fa Cai, people!
Yeah, it's the lunar new year, and I'm happy (: Let's see, so I had my Reunion Dinner at my uncle's place, as always, and I was so looking forward to see Jason but he didn't show up! He was stuck at his grandma's place, being miserable cause he ate and was still hungry. I was quite sad okay. I was so excited to see him again and talk to him, and possibly cook for him (hahaha it's the annual steamboat and bbq), but he wasn't there. But I, The Great Cousin, shall pardon him. Hahaha.
Right. So on the first day, I went to my aunt's place first and got to see so many kids! My cousins' kids are so adorable! Kendrick has the cutest 'blur' face and Brandon is so tiny and smiley. He's only like 4 months old and he keeps smiling (x I wanted to bring him home! Joyce is still so sweet.. she's grown taller, and still as shy as ever. Bryan is still so boyish and mischievous! Trying to be a big 'kor kor' to the younger ones. Hahaha. Cheryl is a big girl now. She's in primary 6, and she's so mature, being the oldest of the kids. I remember how I used to help 'take care' of her when she was still a baby, and we used to play a lot together when we were younger. Okay, when I was much younger. Hahaha.
Finally, I got to see Jason at my uncle's place! And being the nice cousin, I made him cook for me. Hahaha, so much for being nice (: See you soon, cousin! Take more photos next time, cuckoo choo!
I love visiting relatives; seeing them after so long is always a pleasure! Got to see my uncles and aunts (: I haven't seen them in the longest time, really. I love the festive cheer, though it used to be so much better a few years back! Nonetheless, the food and ang baos make up for it!
we're so close,
but we're so far away..
PRAISE HIM! :)
9:12 PM