I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
I woke up in tears.
Yesterday was the first Saturday in a long, long time that I didn't have to wake up early for anything- no ODAC, no church, nothing. Nice. I really took the chance to sleep man, this week has been hell.
Went to the Night Safari with churchies and walked the trails with the Luos, Ed Cheah and Jonk. (Did I miss out anyone?) Sarah is so cute la. She's primary 3 and she's so small, fair and her small small eyes were so adorable. I was so tempted to bring her home. I wished I had a younger sibling like her. Or just a younger sibling la. Hahaha. Shall post her picture when Peiqi sends them to me. It was quite dark (Night Safari what, of course dark la) and she was quite scared so she held my hand! Yeah so I helped to take care of her lor (: We saw a couple of animals- the otters and mousedeers were so cute! Mousedeers have matchsticks for legs man. I wonder if they ever run.
Anyhoos. I went to Vivo with besty after church today. It was nice just to hang out with her, chill and talk about stuff (:
O'level results coming out on Friday, kids! Hope you guys get your desired grades. Don't get too stressed okay! Play now, worry later.. like on the day itself. Worry now also no use right? Won't help much too. Use the week to think about what you wanna do- be it to go to poly/JC, courses/subjects.. Make good use of your time yeah. Will be praying for you guys! (:
SINGAPORE WON!!
replies to tags:
dee: OMG, not that song!
jonadab: zzz. it is crazy.
i can't help but entertain these thoughts;
thoughts of us together.
PRAISE HIM! :)
9:37 PM