Monday, February 12, 2007
It ends tonight.
No school today and tomorrow.
Yayy but sian. I don't know what to do at home.
I've been stoning for the past few hours.
Yes I'm supposed to be working on the 300 word write-up on CCA Teambuilding Day, but I'm clueless about how to go about doing it. I'm not much of a writer you know. Oh, I need to get inspired!
I have to pop by school for an OEC meeting with Mr Lam later. Gaah. So much for the 2 day break. Maybe I should crash 06A7's PE before going for the meeting (: Hahah see how la.
Woke up at eight plus this morning cause someone called me! Haiyer, disturb my sleep only. Tsktsktsk. Jason ah, late for school! HAHAHAHA.
Yay lunch is gonna be instant mee, 3 fishballs and 3 sotong balls cause I dunno what to eat. Mummy's taken half the day off so she's gonna cook it when she comes home. She thought it was strange. But I have a craving for it. Lalala.
Okay, time to stop stoning, and do uh, something.. productive.
let love in.
PRAISE HIM! :)
12:12 PM
>>>