I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
lonely hearts club.
Valentine's Day is such a depressing day. You see couples everywhere you go, whispering sweet-nothings to each other, showering one another with love and gifts. Dateless, we, the (newly formed) Lonely Hearts Club went to have our sad Singles' Dinner at that Thai place near school where we were damn certain we wouldn't see any couples around. And we didn't, which was good, but Ziyi and I were going a bit mad/sad. Ahhh.. seven lonely hearts gathered together. Emo man.
When I boarded the bus, it was so empty and lonely. Where had all the people gone? And I remembered.. Valentine's Day. I just sat there, alone, and stared into space. I looked at the empty seat beside me and wished you were beside me. Walking home, it felt so surreal. It's as if all I could see were couples and more couples. Why weren't there any individuals around? And I remembered.. Valentine's Day. I just walked in a daze, alone. I look at the empty spot beside me and wished you were beside me.
I wish you were here.
I wish you knew,
but what good would that do?
Your heart.. your heart..
It isn't mine.
I wish you love tonight,
and I hope you know
that someone out there
wants you to be happy.
PRAISE HIM! :)
11:29 PM